The route follows the Kaligandaki valley between the soaring peaks of the Annapurna and the Dhaulagiri finally emerging to the north of the main Himalayan range on the dry desert like Tibetan plateau. The Kaligandaki river basin, the junction of the Indian plain and Tibetan highland includes wide varieties of races, religion, culture, climate, and topography hence creating an interesting trekking experience. The final destination is the holy temple of Muktinath, a further day’s walk beyond Jomsom. Muktinath is a famous pilgrimage site for the Buddhists as well as for the Hindus where one will be able to see the Tibetan traders as well as the Sadhus from far South of India. You will gain a maximum attitude of 3800m at this place yet altitude sickness dose not pose a real problem because of gradual ascent. From Jomsom, you can make your return trip by flight or you will have to retrace your steps down the Kaligandaki Valley.
* All land transfer, arrival and departure as per the itinerary.
* Hotel accommodation with bed and breakfast on Twin sharing basis as per the itinerary.
* Food during the trek 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) in specified local lodges.
* Tea and coffee (cup) three times daily on trek
* A english speaking experienced & professional trekking guide license holder.
* Porters (1 porter carries the luggage up to 25 kgs of 2 participants during the trek).
* City tours as mentioned in the itinerary with English speaking guide and all land transportation with private car/jeep/van.
* All necessary trekking and climbing related permit including TIMS, National Park Entrance fee and ACAP Fee.
* Insurance, proper warm clothing, shoes, sunglass and daily wages for guide and porter.
Service Does not Includes:
* Lunch and dinner while in Kathmandu or in Pokhara stay
* Personal gears and expenses of personal nature and Personal medical and travel insurance emergency evacuation.
* Hard and any form of soft drinks, tea/coffee(pot size).
* All confectionary and snacks, Charges for desserts including shower and boiled drinking water,Phone calls, Laundry and Alcoholic beverages etc.
* Any airfare: Domestic International departure taxes and any excess baggage charges.
* Tips and Gratitude for Guides and Porters according to custom of trekking in Nepal
Arrival Kathmandu and transfer to the Hotel
Kathmandu to Pokhara (200 km/6-7 hours: Drive by tourist bus.
Fly to Jomsom (2710m) walk to Kagbeni (2800m). O/N lodge.
Kagbeni (2800m) trek to Muktinath (3800m). O/N lodge.
Muktinath (3800m) trek to Marpha (2670m)/Tukuche (2590m).O/N lodge.
Marpha (2670m)/Tukuche (2590m) walk to Kalopani (2530m). O/N lodge.
Morning visit Titi Lake or on day same day afternoon & back to overnight at Tukuche/Marpha
Tukche/ Marpha walk to Jomsom. O/N lodge.
Early morning fly back to Pokhara from Jomsom and transfer to hotel.
Kathmandu to Pokhara (200 km/6-7 hours: Drive by tourist bus and transfer to hotel.
Extra day in Kathmandu: This is a cushion day for eventuality that may arise for delays or cancellation of flight or any other reasons beyond our control. In case everything works out fine than you may have the privilege of using this day for sightseeing around Kathmandu Valley hunting souvenirs or any other option that may interest you. Overnight Hotel.
Final Departure, transfer to airport
Submit your review